Three major healthcare issues of chosen country
You must pick a country and answer the following questions in paragraph. Must use APA format 7th edition which is the newest APA format. For title page we do not use Running head anymore as heading.
Choose one of the following countries/communities.
A specific immigrant or refugee community within the US (e.g. immigrant children from the southern hemisphere or a Muslim group who has recently arrived in the US or non-vaccinated individuals as a population)
1. Use resources (see Instructional Materials) to learn about the country, the health of its citizens and/or the healthcare issues in the country/community of choice. The World Health Organization (https://www.who.int) and the Pan American Health Organization (https://www.paho.org) websites are good places to start and then move to the more specific resources.
2. Write a paragraph explaining why you chose your selected country/community. What, specifically, drew you to this country (or population)?
3. Write a paragraph specifying 3 major healthcare issues in the chosen country/community. Explain why these issues are a concern in the chosen country/community.
4. Choose a health concern or a healthcare issue (ONE) that will serve as the focus for the Informative and Persuasive paper. Describe why you chose this particular issue over the others.
5. Write approximately four (4) to six (6) paragraphs to complete this assignment.
6. Remember to use APA formatting and Mechanics, Usage, Grammar, Spelling (MUGS) guidelines for the paper.
Click here to download the document including links of potential topics.
https://www.migrationpolicy.org/programs/data-hub/charts/us-immigrant-population-state-and-county allows you to search the US for specific immigrant populations. Directions for how to use the map on this site is below the map of the US.