1. Explain the key legal componentsof the case, including the nature of the issue and the rules that applied.
2. Determine relevant malpractice policiesin place for addressing the issues within the case.
3. Analyze the malpractice case for the standard of careprovided to the victim. Be sure to apply what the law states about standard of care to support whether or not it was breached in the case.
4. Analyze how the malpractice case would impact healthcare consumers from different cultural backgrounds. For example, would this case have a similar impact on a person from a culture different from the one in the case? How could this incident change the views of these healthcare consumers toward the healthcare system?
5. Assess the malpractice case for accountabilitybased on its severity. To what extent was the healthcare provider held accountable? Get Health and Medical Help TodayMore Essay Samples: Do Port State Control inspections influence flag-and class-hopping phenomena in shipping? »